BECOME A FOSTER CARER
Please read the criteria carefully and if interested please complete the below form:
Foster Carer Criteria:
- Previous experience with the Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed is preferred
- Reference required from a Veterinary Clinic.
- Secure backyard as a house check will be conducted.
- Photos of backyard are required with your application.
- No other pets in the home.
- Dog will need to be registered with the Council of the foster carer within 14 days.
- Carer will need to pick up and bring dogs back to Woodend as required.
- Notes to be kept on any behaviour problems observed by the foster carer.
- Communicate with the SRV foster carer team.
- Training with the dog will be required.
- Must be 25 years old and over.
If you feel you meet the criteria above use the ‘Apply now’ button below to submit your application.