The Freedom no-pull Harness is one of the top-rated training harnesses, with two options of webbing width and five sizes, it is easy to find the right fitting harness. They come with a velvet-lined tummy strap to reduce chaffing.
Note: Double-ended lead can be purchased elsewhere.
The Freedom no-pull Harness features a patented control loop on the back of the harness, which tightens gently around your dog’s girth (widest part of the chest around the ribs) to discourage pulling and make walking your dog an easy, more enjoyable experience for both of you.
Keeps your dog safe!
The Freedom no-pull Harness is made with premium quality materials:
- Stainless steel hardware that will not rust or corrode, even if you live near the ocean!
- Nylon webbing is strong enough to tow a small car, that will not break or tear no matter how hard your dog pulls.
- Four adjustment points to ensure the harness can be fitted snugly but comfortably on any body type/shape.
- Girth strap lined with Swiss Velvet to help prevent rubbing and chafing, and
- Straps that are all turned out to help prevent chafing and raw spots along the seams.
- Never clip your car restraint to the collar, only to a harness.
Medium is generally a great fit for a Stafford!
For measurements: Use a soft measuring tape (or a piece of string) and measure all the way around the LARGEST part of your dog’s girth (widest part of the chest around the ribs). Choose the SMALLEST size that fits within that measurement.
The Freedom no-pull Harness comes in two widths:
- 1.6cm for smaller dogs, under 18 kg
- 2.5cm wide for larger dogs, 18 kg and over
|Harness Size||Girth Measurement||Harness Width|
|X-Small||36cm – 51cm||1.6cm|
|Small||46cm – 61cm||1.6cm|
|Medium||56cm – 71cm||1.6cm|
|Medium||56cm – 71cm||2.5cm|
|Large||66cm – 81cm||2.5cm|
|X-Large||76cm – 91cm||2.5cm|